Summer Bible Study
You are invited to Summer Bible Study every Tuesday evening 6/6:30-8 at the church. Doors open at 6 for snacks to share and at 6:30 we will get going with the Scriptures. Childcare is provided and masks are optional.
Reading a chapter a day, finding the Truth to Trust.
In June and July is reading daily and gathering weekly to process what God has been saying to them in the Scriptures. Join us Monday-Thursday on IG Live at 8:30 am for Devos and at the church at 6/6:30 on Tuesday for snacks and discussion. We believe that by His Spirit we are transformed by his Truth one day at a time.
We are reading a chapter a day looking for the Truth to Trust: What does this say? What does this mean? What does this mean for me? Find our Summer Bible Study Reading Plan HERE.
Keep your Truth to Trust in your CL Prayer Journal or notebook at home. Find the CL Prayer Journal Tutorial HERE.
Find someone you trust that is older, younger, or beside you and commit to sharing your Truth to Trust daily.
Join us 6/6:30-8 for fellowship and discussion as we process the Scripture together at a church. This is an open invitation and all are welcome as they are available through the summer.
A few things to know:
1. We are trying to get numbers for childcare, materials, and planning - If you are a parent please fill out this survey.
2. This is an open seat event - meaning it's designed for you to attend some, all, or none of the studies. And we will be streaming them online if you ever want to catch up on something you missed.
3. Invite a friend! The process will be to study the Bible with a prayer partner all summer so having someone join you will make studying more enjoyable and challenging!
4. For materials each Tuesday you will just need a Bible (you don't mind marking), a journal/notebook, a pen, and maybe a snack to share.
5. If you are available for caring for children and have been background checked please reach out to let us know.
We believe this will be a rich time for growing in the Scriptures together as a church. We hope to see you on an upcoming Tuesday night!